Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Track Tuesdays!

As I mentioned in the post previous to this one, I wanted to expand my blog's content. One way I had planned on doing this was weekly posts that pertained to a single topic or theme. One type of these posts I stole from my sis over at Albee Lucky. She would periodically post songs she labeled the "Loop of the Day." I'll be doing the same, except on a specific day -- Tuesday. The song (or songs) I post will (usually) be accompanied by a little paragraph talking about the song and why I'm posting it.

So, to kick off this weekly tradition, here's Track #1: 'Map of the Problematique' by Muse



This, like so many other songs I have in a specified Spotify playlist, holds a great deal of nostalgia for me. Not only is it a fantastic song, but it's got such a fantastic sound, like so any of the other tracks on this album. So, kick your feet up, lean back, and let the glorious sound of Muse in their prime take you somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment