Wednesday, January 22, 2014

IT'S ALIIIIIVE!!!

Indeed it is. My wondrous blog bot has been brought to life!

*queue the Robot Chicken theme*



...Metaphorically.

So
yeah.

I decided to resurrect this old blog account I had so that I would have a proper place to share all of my artistic/creative dealios or any of the cool things I do worth sharing. I do a lot of that stuff.
I've got a lot of interests and things I could blog about, but since the internet is ever-so-picky (as am I), I figured I'd keep this exclusive to the creative projects I attend to.

So...what are those projects??

Thanks for asking, anonymous viewer!

At the moment I'm involved in a number of things. That includes:

  1. This Blog - yeah. You know it.
  2. ForgottenColors - This started out originally as a Slender[man] Blog-story-thing called The Flamingo Heights. It's now turned into a full fledged FEAR Blog-story-thing (see HERE for more info on the FEAR Mythos). Much better. MUCH better. I'll post behind the scenes content and all the new posts as they materialize.
  3. My various literary works - I've been writing FOREVER, but I have yet to actually finish anything I've set out to finish. Yeah, I'm getting on that.
  4. AfterThoughts - It's a YouTube channel!! On it, I talk about stuff. Yeah...um, you know how you think about something and you almost have an entire discussion about it all by yourself? THat's what this is...except that I'm talking to a camera and actually educating people, or making them think. At the time of this post, no videos are posted, but click the bullet point title to bring you to the channel.
  5. This one's a secret. It involves writing articles for an up-and-coming video game website, though.

I've got a lot on my plate. And on top of that, I have school and two "jobs" to worry about! Regardless, I'm working hard day and night just to get the ball rolling on SOMETHING.

Anyway...I think that concludes my first, short, introductory post. So yeah.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment